Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kendahl is sweet and 16


16 years ago today, we were blessed with a sweet baby girl! I was so excited and at the same time so scared! I wasn't sure I was even fit to be a mother, I really didn't even know what I was doing.

Today on her 16th birthday I am so proud to be her mother. She is a sweet, beautiful young woman. She is smart and has a good heart. She was blessed with quite a determined spirit, and while she seems to know where she's headed, sometimes I'm not quite sure where that might be, but I am grateful none the less.

I am truely blessed to be Kendahl's mother.

2 comments:

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

This morning Grandma said "today is Kendahl's birthday". I have been thinking of her off and on all day. Thank you for sending the pictures. It seams like just yesterday that she was the beautiful little baby girl the picture shows. Now she is a beautiful young woman.
Thank you for being her mother.
Papa

Laurene Ross said...

I love reading your blog and listening to this song. She is truly a miracle. Nothing ordinary about it!