Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy

I'm happy to be blogging again. I don't know why I fall out of the habit. Probably time. But I'm glad to remember now.

I was out for a couple of hours this morning doing yard work. My hands are all sensitive now, like I may have gotten blisters if I went another second. So I didn't. But I got a lot done. I love spring and being outside and doing yard work! Seriously.

Scott and I decided we wouldn't have a huge garden this year. But we wanted something. So we got a little unused garden bed in the front yard and we prepared it for our garden. I'm excited to see what we can do with it. We'll grow a few things.


This time of year always makes me happy. The greens of new grass and the bright colors of flowers make me happy! Baillie and I are going to work on the flower garden. We are going to plant these flowers we bought the other day and also add a couple more rose bushes. I also need to plant some other bushes in the front.


We have a ton of work to do in our yards still. We have a ton of work to do everywhere. Someday we'll get our projects done. That was a lie. We'll probably never get everything done. :)

No comments: