Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hanging out in Utah

 Baillie, Brodric and I are hanging out in Utah while Carter is at a BYU Music Festival. (Band Camp) :)  And today was a nice day. Well, mostly.

We kinda got a late start but we found a secret surprise for Scott for Father's day. We were all so excited about it! Then we drove up American Fork Canyon in hopes of going to Timpanogos Caves. They had a big waiting time though so we scheduled to come back on Friday morning and we headed up the mountain to go to Cascade Springs. It was such a pretty drive!! Baillie and I really don't like the edged os the road and the drop offs, but besides that we loved it!! We took a few pictures that I hope to share later when I have a card reader.

Right now we are in Park City, and we hope to have a fun filled day tomorrow at the alpine slide and the zip lines. Baillie has been in a horrible mood tonight, it might be due to her feeling ill, but we're not sure. I hope she isn't sick and can still play tomorrow! It would stink if she was sick for real.
I will post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: