Monday, June 2, 2008

Here we go...

It's a new week and it going to be a busy one!!!
I wanted to add some pictures from the past few days.
*please click on the pictures to see them big, some are small.

Today is my baby's 5th birthday! I can't believe it! He is getting so big. It makes me sad and I tell him all the time to stop growing, but he doesn't listen. We had a little family party for him yesterday and he got some presents. I made a cake, but it ended up falling out of the fridge, where I had it cooling, and it smashed all over the floor. Tons of glass, cake and frosting. So Papa ran down to the store and purchased a yummy cake for him. Today Brodric said to me, "Mom, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings but why did you only get me 7 presents?" Oh, golly, I forgot I was supposed to spoil him even more than he is already spoiled! Our kids have way too much stuff these days!


Don't these kids look so happy? I thought it was a funny pict of them waiting for the cake and icecream. I guess we just don't work fast enough!


On Friday Baillie had a "Oregon Trail" treck and hoe down. She sewed her own bonnet and I made her skirt from a very rudementary pattern the school gave us. She was cute and really had fun. They took a real trek down to our river and back. Cute, cute, cute...



Tomorrow we have JOY school graduation (pre-school) so I have been making hats for it. I thought they turned out so cute! The party is at our house tomorrow with pot luck lunch and swimming! Fun times! If anyone wants to come, you are WELCOME!

3 comments:

Rach =o) said...

You have the cutest kidos. Looks like y'all are having fun already. When are your kids out of school for the year. I love the pic of the kids waiting at the picnic table.

Stephanie said...

Wow fun stuff. First of all, why you have to invite us when you know we cant come...rude, cuz we would've come. And how funny about Bricky's presents, (what was that he got?) ANywho cute pics and fun times.

Stephanie said...

oh nevermind...drums, he told us aobut those. Baillie is adorable, and great job on the hats.