Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beach Pictures

Here's some picts from the beach!! I am notorious for not taking family pictures so there isn't a good one of the bunch of us! I hate that! But oh well!
We had over a 1000 pictures between us, so this doesn't even scratch the surface...

I got one of the Taylors, they went with us!! Fun times.


This one is titled "Shell phone" These girls are silly!


Scott rigged up the tree swing which all the kids loved!


Clara boogie boarding, just one of the millions!


Sisters, Melanie, Billie and Stephanie


I love this picture! Brodric had a blast flying kites!!!



These are all the "Why" photos... Why were we doing that?

We just call this one atomic wedgie!


Why was this bug in the tent under the girls sleeping bag?


Another hug? Poor Connor had a ton of these. I love them, he tolerates them.


Fun fun night vision glow sticks!




Don't you love this Stephba monster?


Silly little kids thinking they were so funny playing in the tent...


YES, look at those eyes! Great camping deserts!


Ahhhh warm sand...


This one is just scarry beautiful, isn't it? No why involved.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Did I seriously not leave a comment about the BEACH! So Sorry, life has been kinda weird around that time i guess. I loved the beach, and I loved all the pictures...except I think you forgot one!