Thursday, October 30, 2008

more picts...

I just want to put a million picts on here but I can't...

Nathan did it!


Daniel is so cute!! He is a blast. All the Taylor kids are cute.


Finally a picture of Carter?


Just cute!!


Little kids craft table. They did this for several hours..


We sure didn't see much of Carter and his friend Matthew. But this is one time they played with everyone. They had minds of their own this year and were often off doing who knows what...


We had a little beauty time and the kids loved it!


Lasanga we made in the dutch oven that turned out awesome!!! Too Beautiful.


Classic Scott photo, always playing with the kids!


Cool pict of Scott on the rocks at the tide pool when a big splash came!


More sisters...


Didn't get many of the big kids, but this was them doing crafts...


The glow sticks at night on the beach is sooo fun!

3 comments:

angiedunn said...

i am seriously dreaming about that lasagna!! can you email me some?

thanks a mil for your kind comments on my blog. you made my day & i just 'preciate so much!

have a happy halloween!

Ceri said...

This is such a cute blog, we have one too if you want to check it out. It is mcblinsmon.blogspot.com I loved the beach pictures, your family is so beautiful!

Ceri said...

hey, what did you mean by I like those I guess? Just wondering, I am glad that you liked the blog! I think they are so fun!