Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10 days ago

Ten days ago I wrote this really sweet post. Ten days ago I felt like I could't wait to blog some more. Ten days ago I cooked the "last family supper"... Nine days ago my kitchen was demolished. Nine days ago I stopped washing dishes. Nine days ago I stopped sweeping the floor. Nine days ago we started eating only on paper and plastic! Nine days ago I lost everything that was familiar about the heart of the home!

I think it will be at least 20 days till my new kitchen is useable. I hope that is a good number. I hope it isn't more. But could be...

It's a great blessing to be able too have a new kitchen, but it is also very out putting, and difficult. I'm focusing on the positive... be happy! I need running water in something other than the one bathroom!!

Hope you are all having a functional week!

No comments: