Thursday, June 11, 2009

I wish it was May

So this is how I wrote it, but I never posted it... Here's to May anyway!

If I don't hurry up I won't have a single post for the whole month of May!!! What happened? I've lost time I think! It seems like the month went by and I was too tired every night to write. Well, I better get on it! I keep getting messages from people that I better do one soon, they miss it. Besides, I haven't put pictures of the remodel up! So here goes!

The remodel...
Before...


After...



The colorful things in the cabinets are where the glass will go in the cabinet doors, but while I was gone on a trip to Arizona Scott and the kids decided to make stained glass of thier own. They wrote cute things on them, (their dad is very creative!)
There’s still so much to be done, but it is beginning to be beautiful and it is useful again and that is good!! In the next few weeks it may continue to transform. I hope so!

So, Other things that happened in May (and I have pictures of that I can share and make my blog so much cuter)

Mothers day was awesome, my kids baked and cooked dinner and were sweet through the day!





Shenanigans performances this was fun stuff! The girls have joined a group called Shenanigans. It is a theater arts and performing group. They sing and dance and just have a good time. We had our first two performances a couple of weeks ago. One on stage and one at the fair. The girls had a blast! Kendahl is a natural. She gets on that stage and is as comfortable as ever! Clara is a bit different and she wasn’t even sure she liked it until that first performance! She looked so scared during the whole thing. It was so cute, but when it was over she was just energized!!! She loved performing! She is sold and she wants to continue “forever”!





Brodric’s “may” birthday party. This little boy has my heart! He is so cute and I just love him to death. We went to Mesa for a few reasons, but while we were there I decided to have a birthday party for Brodric. For his birthday party he just wanted his friends there… that means… Chloe, Charli and Connor. So that means we had to do it in Mesa! So that’s what we did. We borrowed a pool from Steph’s friend and had all the cousins there. We ate pizza, played in the pool, opened presents and ate cupcakes! It was a great day.

I had more pictures of this day, but for some reason it won't let me add more, so I guess this will be the end of this post, but it does a bit of catching up!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So glad we got to play for Bricky's b-day, it was a ton of fun! We miss you.

And OH MY GOSH you kitchen is GORGEOUS! I so want to see it in real life, but thanks for the pictures, it looks amazing, I am so happy for you guys, i'm glad the craziness is coming to an end!