Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

(Mostly because I'm too tired to write anything!)


(ya gotta look at this one close up. double click on it... Bricky's face is awesome! even though I already posted Sunday... it's worth another picture!)


MONDAY





TUESDAY






WEDNESDAY












wednesday afternoon



THURSDAY





Question... is it really that good? Answer... most of the time! the rest of the time we might be a bit tired and cranky, but it has been pretty great! I wish I had more of today, no group picture, no good pictures of Cape Cod because we never really got there, but oh well, some days you just can't get the good ones.

Truth is that I have taken over a thousand pictures and I wish I could share them all!!

I've used way too many words now! Must go to bed!!!

No comments: