Sunday, February 21, 2010

Facebook updates

I promised myself that I would stop doing so many silly facebook updates and put more of that energy into my blog! I mean really, who wants to know stuff about me? Like…

~made potato sausage and cheese soup in bread bowls for dinner.
~didn’t get a stitch of painting done yesterday, but we got five doors, frames and all, removed and then put up three new doors!
~taking care of sick kids and a sick husband… :(
~really don’t want to go to work tomorrow! I wish I could stay home and clean and paint!
~I’m tired!!!
~loving my book and the Book of Mormon right now!

Then I could update for Scott too…
~went flying on Thursday for the first time in 3 MONTHS!
~hope I’m not sick during the week, I must go to work!
~golly, hanging those doors was a pain in the neck, but it made Billie happy.
~I have so many projects, will I ever get done??

How about Kendahl?
~I love singing and dancing.
~have “tech week” this week for our upcoming show, Heaven Can Wait.
~dang, I’m too busy! I’m sure glad I go to Riverside Prep so I don’t have
homework!
~I hope I get discovered soon!

Carter too!
~I think I broke my wrist but my mom won’t take me to the doctor.
~maybe my mom will finally take me to the doctor tomorrow.
~I like my iPod touch!
~I need to buy more video games.
~why can’t I go to Target to buy video games?
~dang, my wrist sure hurts.

Here’s Baillie’s
~I’m silly and cute.
~I’m fun.
~hard stuff is hard
~I like piano… but not when it’s hard.
~I’m so glad I have a bedroom door again, my mom and dad are the coolest!
~did I say I’m cute? Everyone should love me!

And can’t forget Brodric…
~JUMP
~JUMP ON FURNITURE
~CARTWHEELS
~JUMP UP AND DOWN
~oh wait… I don’t feel so well.
~mom, I don’t feel so good.
~my temperature is 98.1, I think I’m getting a fever again.
~I don’t like being sick.
~jump
~try cartwheels…

How was that? If we could just update facebook all day, such fun we would have!! It’s strange that it isn’t strange anymore to let people and strangers know what we’re up to play by play! Technology these days is just weird!

I have to go potty now, c’ya later.

7 comments:

Nettie said...

Loved this. Miss your family. By the way...I put Anne of Green Gables on my blog because it reminded me of you. Remember watching it at BYU together when it first came out? The soundtrack is some of my favorite music.

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

I love your blog. You do such a good job. I hardley ever look at facebook, so please keep writing your blog. I especially love the stories about the kids.

Rosalyn Francis said...

LOVE it! Thanks for the updates! And Wow, hanging doors is HARD and tricky. I'm impressed.

I've decided blogging is definately more my style.... I just have SOOO much to say!

I just don't get to it as often as I like.

I think if David knew how much I talked before he married me, he might have thought twice! hehehe!

Nettie said...

updateupdateupdate

Jilynn said...

Billie- Facebook is so much easier then blogging huh?! It has definitely added to my lack of blogging lately. The relative we looked up at the Mormon Battalion site was actually Marta's relative but we found out afterwards that there is a relative on your side too, through Bob's Dad so I think that would be your Mom's side, right? Anyways, the last name is McLellan, I can't remember the first name. If you go there and look him up email us the info too!

Btw, we won't be able to go to your parents anniversary because it is Bob's graduation that night too and he is the valedictorian so he will be giving a talk. I was really looking forward to getting to know all of you guys better but I guess we'll have to wait for another opportunity! I hope all goes well with it, i'm sure it's a lot of work to plan it!

Nettie said...

Have you finished going potty yet? I'm still waiting for you to come back and fill in all the blanks from the past month+. Love you, Billie Boy

Nettie said...

Man, way to resist peer pressure!