Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Choir

I was part of our Stake Christmas Choir tonight and really enjoyed myself. We put on a program with beautiful songs. It was fun. We have been practicing for a couple of months now. Last week I actually told myself that I wouldn't do it again because of the time it took every Sunday evening to practice, but today as I reflect I'm glad I did it and I'd do it again! It has been wonderful singing Christmas songs. It helps me get in the spirit of the season and I love them.

Other Christmas thoughts...
I don't really have many... Well, I thought I'd be so ahead this year. I got a good start, got lots of gifts, started wrapping early, but the time has crept up and there's only a week left till Christmas. It seems like there is still so much to do! I'll be busy doing it and before you know it Christmas will be here.  I won't be done even when it is. I never am.  But I just do my best.

Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this. :)

No comments: