Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Try.

I'm excited about the new year. I don't know why, nothing imparticular has happened to make me this way. (oops, I take that back. maybe the fact that I'm 95 lbs. less than I was is a start...)  I don't know if I'll make a change in my home or my spending or myself, but I have hopes that I do. Here's to 1012! My goals are: to continue to make healthy choices and changes in my body. To be a good steward of our money. (There's a lot of work to do there!) To be a better mother to my children in the form of time spent with them and time spent on making our home more homey. Those are the main ones. That will keep me busy enough.

Kendahl is leaving to go back to BYU today. She had a rough go of it last semester. She has a mountain to climb in order to get herself back on track. I hope and pray she can do it. Scott have her a beautiful blessing this morning and it was perfect! I hope that God, her own efforts and medication get her to where she needs to be! Prayer is my only tool. I can't do anything else for her. Well, I guess there's always love and listening. I can do those too.

There are tough things all around. Our business is one of them. It's hard to be a good steward of a business, employees, money. Really hard. I pray for help and knowledge there too.

I don't really know why I'm writing on this blog. It's nothing exciting to read. Probably no one reads it anyway. Kendahl gave me a book for Christmas called, "No one cares what you had for lunch..." It's ideas for blogging. I'm gonna get it out and see if it helps my lame writing skills. ;) If anyone does read this, I'm sure they'll appreciate it!! :) Maybe I'll become a better writer in the process.

No comments: