Thursday, January 5, 2012

Overcoming.

Overcoming myself may be my greatest challenge in life thus far. Overcoming physical desires, overcoming spiritual inadequacy, overcoming emotional weakness. And the list could go on.
I'm working hard to break this truth, the truth that says I can't rely on myself or overcome my own weakness. With exercize, with eating, with personal reliability, with spiritual matters, with relationships, with family relationships, and on and on and on. There's a lot of work to do.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Adore your honesty Billie.................it's a life long challenge eh? I think an eternal one at that. But we will succeed................

Billie said...

Thank you Lisa, you're too sweet!! I'm a pretty honest person when it comes to myself... I guess. I'm an open book to a fault. :)

I sure hope eternity gives us a break from the life long challenges! I'll sure need a break by then!!