Thursday, January 5, 2012

Florida

In less than two weeks Scott and I are going back to Florida! I'm getting really excited! I'm sure everything will be so different and we won't recognize a thing!
Tonight I was going through one of my mission boxes just to see what is in there and I found a million letters from friends and family who had written while I was out. It was really fun to go through them and remember old friends, missionary friends and companions and lots of people who loved me!! What an ego boost! I don't even know where a lot of those people are. I wish I did. I came in and immediately looked up a bunch of them on facebook, but didn't find anyone. :(  I wish a couple of them would find me. Any, it made me happy.
Scott and I looked up a couple of places like The Zoo Gallery and Billi Willi Surf Shop that we remember from the mission. The Zoo Gallery is still there and we are excited to go and buy t-shirts from there. I had a couple of their t-shirts from the mission and I probably still have them in a box somewhere!! I'm excited to just go to Ft. Walton Beach and drive and walk around! So exciting!!
I love people tonight... :)

No comments: