Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter again


I don't know how to edit the first Easter post and there are things I needed to add, like what the pictures are... Most are self explainatory, but I just thought I'd add.
The picture just posted is of the "fort" that is an ongoing project the kids work on every time they go up to the cabin. The boys love this place and insisted on sleeping out in it several nights. The last day we were there they (Nathan (nephew) and Jimi(neighbor) added a roof to the fort. They have a great time there shooting air soft at each other (which I am not thrilled about) and playing other various boy (and I guess you could include "girl") games.
The pictures from the first easter post are just the kids coloring eggs, the sideways one is of course Brodric, being cute. Kendahl and Rachel (neighbor) are the girls who are too big to be hunting for Easter eggs, and let see... what else did I add??? I don't remember. Maybe someday I will learn how to edit a post!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I love it when kids find things to do in the forest. Post your picture's big so I can see them close up. (choose the large format) They're great!