Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter at the Cabin






So I hope I have added these pictures right. We'll see.
We spent Easter at our cabin for the second year in a row! Can I just say that it is awesome!! When the crowds of people are there, I am not such a trooper, but I try. The kids love being with their cousins and just being in the outdoors and the beautiful weather!! Mom's love being able to let the kids do whatever they want (within reason...) and that's nice! We did Easter Bunny stuff on Saturday and then went to church in Williams on Sunday. Everyone was there, my Grandma Harris, my parents, Mel's family, my family, Staci's family, Stephanie's family and a few others, namely my neice Leah and my neighbors, Jimi and Rachel.
We even went to "Mass" in Williams on Saturday night because I promised Jimi and Rachel's mom I would make sure they made it to Easter Mass. That was interesting.
Good Times!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

That's neat, Billi! I've never been to mass. I think you're probably the favorite neighbor mom.