Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Hobbie

Scott always wants to find a hobbie he can drown himself in. In the past years he has found a few. First it was kites, the beach, quads, and as of late it is paragliding. He loves it and he and his friend Kevin are taking lessons in San Diego. They havn't been able to go as often as they would like, but in the last month or so they have been 3 times. So they have gotten a lot of flying in. He loves it! To hear him tell about it he would say it is a spiritual experience.
This past Friday they went down and they took Carter with them. Carter was the photographer and took some good pictures. I thought I would add some here. I wish the captions would come up on the picture, but they don't so I'll try to add them.

Scott Catchin' air!


Scott the WingMan



AWESOME picture of the landing


Landing right on target!



Kevin just getting started. Scott took this one so it is from the top of the hill.

I don't know how to edit posts yet, so I hope this all turnes out! Enjoy the picts!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Billie thanks for putting on those pictures, that is awsome! HOw fun for them!

Nettie said...

These are gorgeous! Carter, I think you've found a hidden talent! Oh, you too, Scott :o)

Billie said...

Netty, double click on the pict and it comes out really big. I'll try to learn how to do it bigger when I post. Thanks