Monday, April 7, 2008

We can't wait!

This weekend we had our first pool experience for the year! After cleaning the pool forever Scott decided to heat up the spa. Of course the kids took advantage! It ended up a contest for who could get in the pool, and then who could do it the longes and so on! Kendahl won! She always does! Baillie was at a friends house and won't let me forget that she hasn't gone swimming yet! She's not happy with us.

This pict is of Bricky, don't you love the pink goggles

Also Bricky, already a fish!?

And everyone else...

We obviously can't wait till summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nettie said...

Ah, I'm jealous. Did you get in? Was the pool too cold, is that why there was a contest? I wish we had a pool. I never wanted one before, but it would be so nice, not to drive somewhere and swim in public. Our community pool IS heated, however, and I don't have to cover the bill. Well, I guess I kinda do. You guys look like you're having fun!

Stephanie said...

Wow how fun, I am kinda jealous too! I want a pool so bad, and even more then that I want to be in your pool hanging out w/you!