Sunday, April 20, 2008

Talented Kids

We had a ward talent show on Friday night that was just great! It had funny, serious, silly and totally talented acts in it. My kids were all set to preform before Clara Baillie got nervous and begged me through her tears, saying, "I cant DOOOOO it!" So everyone except Baillie was in it. These aren't the best picts, but they are all I have. These kids were brave and awesome all at the same time!


Brodric is so serious when he plays for people. He played "Old Macdonald had a song" He was just a serious as could be! He is SOOOOO cute! Oh, notice he had no music, I had the book but he was adimate that he did NOT want to use it cause he has it memorized...


Carter played "In the Hall of the Mountain King" He is a great piano player and is even going to be better the longer he does it! They have all only been taking piano for 3 months but Carter is really talented and has a GREAT ear for music. He sits down and picks out the notes to video game songs and makes great music!!! He is awesome!



Kendahl wanted to do a song by Hannah Montanna but she couldn't find it on karaoke version. So we thought she wasn't going to do anything, but then while we were driving there she informed us she had another song to do. She sang, "I won't say I'm in love" from Hercules. She was awesome! Since she hadn't practiced it nearly at all, she had a few spots she felt akward, but it really was a good performance!!!!

Gotta love my kids!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute, i'm proud of all of them. I love that Bricky can play the piano, I want my kids to learn bad!

Anonymous said...

I gotta love your kids too. In fact, I do!

Nettie said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Broderic looks darling! His back all straight and his eyes staring at invisible music. What a cutie. I'm not surprised that Carter is good at music. Isn't he great at about anything he tries. He's got an incredible brain. I would have loved to hear Kendahl. I love her confidence.

Billie said...

K I know this is way after the fact for this post, but I had to add that Kendahl is incredibly (sp) brave, she is my hero!