Friday, April 25, 2008

if you chance to meet a frown

Photobucket

I was looking for a frowny face to put on here to add a picture of my garden, and write a little note of how sad I am that I havn't gotten more done on my garden but then I went out side to take a picture of it and my whole outlook changed...
It is such a beautiful day outside, the weather is great, the sun is beautiful and it is not too hot and not too cold.
Then I decided to take a picture of our new garage. It took us forever to get it, and I wish we were utilizing it more fully, but dang, we have a huge garage! It made me so happy!
So after that I had to find a good smiley face to put here. I liked this one because it has the frowns, cause things can seem like a bummer, but then the smile shines through cause things aren't really too bad! Cheesy huh??? Oh well, it's true!

So here's my poor little garden that I hope to grow veggies in some day soon.

maybe I'll plant tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an optimistic post!! i love it!!

**by the way....i got to your blog from angie in shape. hope you don't mind**

Stephanie said...

You're cute! THanks for looking on the positive side, You do have a beautiful garage, and a lot to be happy about. Your garden will be good soon, just keep working at it!

Billie said...

I don't mind at all Merrianne, that's awesome!
And Steph, you are cute!