Thursday, April 10, 2008

41

It was my birthday today. It was an interesting day. Brodric and I spent the morning together just hanging out. I had lots of people bring things by, like Suzie Ferris brought home made bread. That made Brodric and I happy... Then I got a fruit basket from the girls at the office. I guess everyone at work actually. It was awesome. Bricky and I had a feast. Then Karen brought a neat book and potted tulips and a cake!!! What an awesome friend! I had a cake baked for my birthday! Our neighbor and her girls brought a gift of secnted stick things, that was thoughtful! And then Deanna Pedersen brought an amazing looking carmeled apple! I can't wait to get a bite of it tomorrow! Tons of my family called me and that was very cool too. It ended up to be a really nice day. Scott and I got to go to dinner and talk a bit and that was nice too.
Here are some pictures of the afternoon with Brodric and I after we ate bread and we got to munch on fruit! And then my great cake!
Brodric is goofy!
He has a chocolate face from chocolate strawberries.
I'm over 40, don't I look thrilled? Actually it started out a rocky morning. I'm more like tired or something. But Brodric had to take pictures.
What a great fruit basket
This was after we were sufficently full on warm bread and fruit. But he wasn't really that mellow, he was copying me!
My little party with my great cake! Carter wants to blow the candles with me. Silly kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday sis, I'm glad it ended up being a good day! I wish we could hang out for our birthdays, but oh well, love ya!

Nettie said...

Wow! I'm blown away! A million people thought of you! That's because you know a million people....and if you know them....they know you. And if they know you...THEY LOVE YOU! They can't help it. Warm bread sounds delicious right now. I'm glad you got to hang out with one of your best pals. I think the picture's of you are cute. I your hair style. Miss you. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

So, sorry I can't remember a birthday to save my life - But I love you!