Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rachel Ray, YUM, Yard House Artichokes, Sunday Dinner

I LOVE the roasted artichokes from Yard House Resturant! So since I think I am Rachel Ray lately, we tried to make them tonight... They look fancy huh? We had them with baked pork chops. Is your mouth watering yet? I know, I know... So they turned out... um... pretty good! Not quite as good as Yard House, but next time I assure you they will be even better! Who has never eaten at Yard House? Bummer for you!


The Aftermath! YUM dinner!


Cute kids after dinner!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

YUMMY! I want some, I want you to teach me how to make them, they are my favorite. We have to go when I come visit this summer for our b-days. When did Clara get glasses??

Billie said...

She got glasses about two weeks ago. Isn't she cute?

Anonymous said...

cool, man - we had baked artichokes last night for dinner - with our...ready for it?.....LAMB! It was passover, so that was our 1 red meat day per year - yours look really good!

Nettie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nettie said...

I have never been there, but I LOVE artichokes. I haven't had them in over 15 years. Now they're on the brain, I think I'll go get some. So, Is Baillie officially Clara now?

Billie said...

Netty, Clara is Baillie or Clara, or Clara Baillie or whatever... She goes by Clara at school this year, but whatever everywhere else.

Billie said...

Everyone thanks for the comments on the artichokes!!! YUM. Rick, I'm sorry you only have red meat once a year. Is pork red or white??? I love pork. I love everything. Thanks heavens for passover... :o)

Nettie said...

cute, cute, cute wallpaper!