Tuesday, July 29, 2008

uuhhhh

Ya know that day when you can't get up and you want to lay around all day? That's me today. I actually got up at 5:30 to go to curves with my friend Karen... That's when it all started! When I came home I climbed back into bed and it's been rough ever since! I started looking at the pile of bills...



The piles of laundry all around the house...



and then I looked at the computer and just wanted to go blogstocking!

Stephanie, I need a diet dr. pepper! Someone help!
No, what I need is a good hair color!!! That would make me a whole new person! Right, am I right? Well, here I go, I'm going to do something, I'm sure of it!

2 comments:

Rach =o) said...

lol you make me laugh. It must be in the air today. Lets just call it a lazy day and be done shall we??

Stephanie said...

You crack me up! I need another diet dr pepper, I can't find my bills cuz their under stacks of other stuff, and the laundry....well nevermind!