Monday, September 14, 2009

Blog-able

There are so many mundane blog-able events have happened today. Or should I say that DIDN'T happen today? Yep, that’s more like it.

The things I didn’t do today…

I didn’t get out of bed till 1 PM (except to take the kids to school)! It felt so good in my slippery, soft sheets… I didn’t want to get up and face the world.

I didn’t put away the boxes after I worked for a while emptying them. (I still have boxes of stuff from the old kitchen that I didn’t ever put away in the new kitchen…) But hey, I got more boxes emptied. That’s something, right?



I didn’t fold the laundry that I have been washing the past couple days. I could of, I should of, but I didn’t.

I didn’t cook the meat I took out of the freezer this afternoon. Really, I don’t know why I took it out. Did I really think I could get it thawed in time to put it in the slow cooker or even in time to grill it? Um… I didn’t even get it out till 2:30. That was just silly thinking.



I didn’t get out of the house to get a much needed soda till I had to go get the kids at 5 PM! That’s just insane!

Tomorrow I am going to do something worth blogging about! I might get out of bed and stay out of bed! Ya, that'd be great!

2 comments:

Laurene Ross said...

Ah to sleep...to sleep per chance to dream....I say stay in bed when you can. Sometimes things don't get done, so what. I always know it will be there tommorow...unless of course the little faries come and magicaly make it disappear. That my dear is the dream part!
Did you tell your kids you loved them? That is something. Many kids don't ever get that, so you are moving mountains!

Stephanie said...

I agree it will all be there tomorrow, cuz if you don't do it, it more then likely won't get done!! Enjoy the time you have if you need to rest, and do like you did today, get up and go!

Love you