Sunday, January 10, 2010

Get to work!

Oh golly, I should so be asleep!!! But i just wanted to get on for a second and just mention what we did today. We cleaned... Nothing new! We worked in the garage to try to get some sense of organization about it. After several hours it was nice to see some progress. Scott and I work really well together and after we had a little blow up, we spent the rest of the time happy and helping each other. I have a good husband.

I want to get organized more so that I can focus on the things that make me really happy. I really want a garden this year! I missed my garden last year. I actually want a bigger garden than I had last time. So, it's going to take a lot of work. We still have left overs (junk) around from the remodel! (Does anyone know where I can take old appliances to get rid of them?) I'm going to try to spend more time working on "stuff"...

I just wanted to say that.

1 comment:

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

You can take old appliance to the metal recyclers in Hesperia, near ServiceMaster, Scott knows where.
I'm glad you work good together and a little disagreement once in awhile doesn't hurt anything as long as you both get over it.