Monday, January 4, 2010

new year, new goals and friendship

I'm all about the new year goal stuff! I am excited for a new year to begin and all the things we have to look forward to. In FHE tonight we set goals and one that Scott brought up was to have fun together! I loved that! I hope to have a lot of fun with our family this year and to find ways to celebrate just being a family. I wish I had a good picture to post, I'll work on that! (My computer screen has died, so I can't see anything on it. Otherwise I would put up some family photos we took.)

I am planning on useing this blog more, to keep a record of our family. In 2008 I blogged a lot and as 2009 whizzed past me my posts have gotten fewer and fewer! So for 2010 I plan on keeping up better, not only for those who will be looking to see what we're up to, but also for my own benefit. My family record as well as thoughts and feelings.

Tonight I am wanting to share my grattitude for friends in my life who love me inspite of myself. People who are examples of selflessness, who forgive freely and love unconditionally! My heart is expanding because of you! Friendship is rare and precious and yours is not going wasted.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I know I'm that friend you are talking about even if I'm not I love you so much and you are a wonderful example to me to keep going on no matter what and to enjoy the ride along the way, and to always try to be positive!

Reading your last post as well I am crying like a baby, I'm gonna try to "get it", all of it! You are amazing and I hope you know that! love you

Nettie said...

Billie, I just love you. You have turned into a most positive person. I think you may have always been like that and it's more visible the older and wiser you get...the more you are settled about who you are. I benefit so much by being close to that...to you. I struggle with seeing the joy in things. I miss you. Wish we were neighbors. By the way...thank you for the 2008 Christmas gift I just opened! It is so great. It looks just like me, don't you think? You can thank Stephanie for patiently caring for it for the past year. I love you both.

Rosalyn Francis said...

Beautiful -- and how happy!

What a great 2010 Goal!

Have I mentioned I love your profile pic?