Friday, July 23, 2010

Greatness

I wish I could upload pictures from my phone, but I don't know how yet... so I'll just have to tell you, and you can imagine how beautiful it was today when Scott was flying. We got to go up and watch him launch and fly at a place called Hat Creek. It was, as always, very cool.

Scott wanted to go so badly, and he wanted to share it with his family. I think for him it is such an awesome thing, and when he can share it, it makes it all the more special. Kinda like sharing his testimony.... of flying off mountains... :)

Before we were witness to this awe inspireing event, we went to a beautiful waterfall. We thought we'd be able to go down to the bottom but he trail was closed for repairs. Not such a happy thing for us since we drove over an hour and a half to get there. But it all worked out. Everyone enjoyed swimming in the lake there. It seemed to be cleaner than our lake here so I even waded out up to my thighs. I don't care for dirty lake water.

So, the day was a success. Wish I could share pictures to fill in the gaps, but that will come later, with the blog from last night that I totally messed up and can't fix right now. :-)

No comments: