Monday, July 12, 2010

Lame Brained

I'm so lame brained, I swear!! I go to work day after day and pay bills and be so tedious about the money situation there and then I come home and just never pay my own bills! I forgot to pay my ticket I got in APRIL!!! It's probably gonna cost me an additional $300 for that mistake!!! I can't believe it and I am really quite mad at myself. Dang! There are a couple more important things I neglected to pay too. Sometimes I think I'm smart and sometimes I'm just lame!

But on to something more upbeat, we are going to go camping in Northern CA next week with Scott's family. I cleaned out the trailer today and started to get ready. I'm looking forward to taking the trailer out and doing something together as a family that is not the norm. No working on the cabin, no beach, no routine this time! That's the way I want it.

Carter is off at High Adventure this week and has Scout camp next week so he won't be camping with us, and I'm kinda bummed about it. I'm really gonna miss him on this trip. The lake we are going to is known for it's trout fishing, and Carter loves fishing! I wish he could be there to experience it. :(

Garden update pictures will be coming soon, the garden is looking awesome.

1 comment:

Rosalyn Francis said...

I don't buy it for a minute. At least not the lame brained part. You are brilliant. And you accomplish tons! Your garden looks yummy.