Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wide awake...

Can't sleep.
Love Annette's blog. Love the beautiful pictures of Utah. She's lucky to be able to take a reprieve from the hustle and bustle!
Things weigh heavy on my mind and it interrupts a very important thing... SLEEP!
I wish I was open Nettie, like you are.
I wish I was adventurous.
I watched a movie tonight called "Remember Me", it was odd, kinda pointless.
Maybe I'm still waiting to find out the point of that movie. Maybe that's why I'm awake.
I'm not going to be very happy about this tomorrow. Nope...

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Ah, Billie. I'm open because my blog ISN'T. There are 5 or 6 readers. I don't really care who reads it, but if I think everyone is reading it (or even certain people), it changes how I write, and I want to be as authentic as I know how, so far. Part of me feels that my posterity (that's funny...I won't have posterity) will think I was a negative creature...but if that's the truth...then...

I'm sorry you're not sleeping because it makes the day so much harder and I don't want your days to be harder.

As much as I love it here and am really trying to capture the beauty of every moment, it's hard. It's hard because I brought ME with me. But I'm really trying to change. I'm not changing, but I'm really trying. Maybe not though. Picture's tell a beautiful story. Not always the whole truth, but they sure can help us remember the positive. I love them. I love YOU.