Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back To The Kids!

I think I'm in love with my kids!  And isn't that great? 
They have been sick. :(  Strep.  That makes me sad. But, it has given me a chance to stay home from work two days this week that I didn't know I would be.  I was so glad!  I got to do dishes and keep the kitchen clean for a few days straight.  That was fun!  Just like a theme park....  I also have made dinner and kinda enjoyed the time in the kitchen. :)  Fun, fun!  Seriously it has been good though.

But, a couple of cool things happened today to make me happy.  First of all I had three of them at the doctors, and I have to say, Thank Heavens for Technology!  I hardly heard a word out of them.  *hehe  They were great, no complaints about the three long hours we were there.  That was nice.  

Next cool thing, I made chicken noodle soup for dinner. Carter had a bowl and then lets out something like... "That was just what I needed. It made me feel better all over. No more sore throat, no more headache!"  That made me feel so good!!  I hardly ever get compliments about dinner.

Last cool thing, Baillie is playing Volleyball with the city and she is LOVING it!  She is so cute!  Tonight she had a game and she stepped up!!  She did great!  She served so good, she got some hits that were awesome and she had a wonderful time.  This is only her second game this year and of her life for that matter!  So cool.

Oh and the last cool thing was that my kids laughed together tonight and enjoyed each other.  They haven't gotten back into a good bed routine after Spring break.  So they can't seem to get to sleep at a decent time, but they were sure happy and fun tonight. 

K, there you go about the awesome ones.  :)

No comments: