Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dear Diary...

I started this day with nothing prepared for Easter Sunday. I'm ending it ready! So happy about that. I was busy today. Obviously had a lot of running around to do. As my Mesa family started posting their pictures of Easter picnic's I kinda got a little sad I wasn't there... But that went away quickly. :)

Tonight we went to a choir concert Kendahl's choir put on. It was really nice. It was a "Dessert Theater". (Get it? Like a dinner theater?). Ken sang a solo from Hairspray. "I can hear the bells". She did a good job!

Tomorrow is ham, funeral potatoes, salad, and rolls. Yum! Loooking forward to a nice Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good for you for turning it all around. I missed the Thomas picnic too, & I have to admit it was kinda a lonely feeling. We are having pizza casserole for dinner cuz I thought we had a ham in our freezer but we didn't & I suck like that! Happy Easter!

Billie said...

What's pizza casserole? Sounds yummy!