Monday, June 13, 2011

Brodric's Baptism

This handsome young man was baptized on June 4th! He turned 8 only two days earlier and was excited about his baptism!


I took this picture before someone told me that I can't take photo's in the chapel.  But it turned out so cute I had to share!  :)

This is Brodric's freind John who was baptized a few months earlier than him. He is a convert and is 10 years old. I think he was a really good example for Brodric!

These are most of the cousins that are Brodric's age. Brodric was the first to be baptized, but the rest will come quickly. In fact, Charli is going to be baptized this weekend!

So, we had a swim party for him, and that is why he is scantly dressed.  :)  He had a music birthday cake. Thank heavens for Costco. I didn't have time to do one!!

Another pict of the cute cousins his age.

And, here's the fam after the baptism. Pretty good day I'd say.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE! So glad we were able to make it, thanks for letting us be a part! Love you guys!