Friday, June 17, 2011

Beauty on the road to hell. :) Just kidding! Amazing Beauty!

So, we traveled down to Hell oops, I mean Mesa today! (Hell only refers to the heat here!) On the way we got off at the Sedona turnoff and went the opposite direction of Sedona in order to go to a little creek called Beaver Creek. It was Beautiful and we had a wonderful time!!  Here are some pictures from that. I apologize but my camera had a smudge on the lens, so if it looks blurry, it is!

The red rocks were the reddest rocks I have ever seen!!  These pictures don't at all do justice to them, but it was amazing.
It was deep enough in spots to jump off the rocks into the water.

Again, the camera doesn't capture the beauty of the landscape, but it was amazing.

My little lizard sunning himself on the rocks trying to stay warm.
Us under the fuzzy camera lens. :)

No comments: