Tuesday, August 4, 2009

missing you, enjoying God's creative beauty

I haven't been able to blog NAUVOO yet!!! I just could no longer do the late late nights to get it all in!

After traveling from one end of this country to the other I have to say that Heavenly Father has made such an amazing earth for us to borrow! What incredible beauty we have witnessed as we have traveled. Today we drove through Utah and I just LOVE the mountains from top to bottom!! Ending in St. George tonight, as we watched the sun set on the red rock mountains of southern Utah and I just couldn't get enough of them! I was driving so it was not to safe, but they are stunning!

Tomorrow we will be home and after I make sure all the kids are in school and happy I will get back into taking care of this little blog and posting the last pictures of our journey!!

Been missing blogging and missing everyone!!

No comments: