Monday, August 31, 2009

Tough Times

Worry and concern fill my mind when I consider all the friends and loved ones in tough times right now. I wish I had the words to say that would make it all better for them. Hospital stays, mistery illness, marriages crumbleing, loss of jobs and homes, old age and life gone by. I have so much worry and concern for people that I love...

To you all in need of prayers, they are being said! I have been so wonderfully surprised by the amount of prayer given on the behalf of those in need. I don't know why it surprises me, people really come through. My husband has been such a good example to me of the opportunities to serve through fasting and praying. He has taken opportunities to fast for family as well as friends and he does it with such a sweet heart.

Prayers are being answered. Blessing are being given. Even in the darkness, light comes through. We have to keep hopeing and having incredible faith sometimes, and it may seem like forever, but it will come. The light is there.

I love you all who struggle through your days. You are examples to me of great stregnth!

No comments: