Sunday, December 26, 2010

Family photos that Steph took for us. I didn't teach her how to use the camera, so there was not many that weren't blurry. It was hard to find a few. Oh well. I don't know why my camera isn't better. I have to learn how to use it better!!

There wasn't a picture that someone wasn't doing something silly. In this one Scott was giving Carter a swirley in his ear... Boys will be boys.


This was a good idea, kinda turned out.


Our kids have awesome smiles!! I liked this one.









3 comments:

Nettie said...

I LOVE these! Where??? And Tep, you did awesome!

Tracy said...

Well by your comments, I wasn't expecting much but I thought all of them were terrific!!

Stephanie said...

Haha it was fun, but i'm not good at it! I only took the first 2 and the last one. Billie I think did the rest! It is a tunnel that goes under ValVista @ ValVista Lakes