Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year? What the....

Ya... true. It's gonna be a new year in a day or so. I can't believe it!

Scott and I took the kids down to Scandia tonight for the LDS youth new years party. We had a little party of our own and went out to Famous Dave's BBQ, which was super good and had really cute decor and atmosphere. Then we went to a movie that had so much motion in it that it made me sick to my stomach and I thought I was going to have to puke over the rail in front of me. Luckily we got out of there just in the nick of time! :) All is well now and even though it's way too late (cuz it's really tomorrow by 2 hours) we're all home safe and sound.

The new year is upon me and loading all of it's expectations right on top of my shoulders. Ahhhhhhh. Go away dang it! I'm not ready yet!! How am I going to get out of this one? I don't want a new year. Oh well, (heavy sigh).

No comments: