Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Relations

This picture looks small, I'll find another copy...

On Christmas night after eating a big Christmas meal I look around the room and everyone was on their ipods. I thought it was so funny, so I gathered them all and said we had to take a 4 generation picture of everyone on their ipods! So we did. I thought it was cute. A couple of days ago my friend called and said she was writing an article for an online news journal and could she use the picture. I said sure, I got a kick out of it, but it sure fit! Here's the article. copy and paste http://www.examiner.com/relationship-advice-in-los-angeles


Today my cousin and her family were driving though California and so we met them for lunch. We had the nicest visit. I love social media for the reason that it brings a vehicle for families to connect and reconnect! I haven't seen Marianne for oh, maybe , 23 years. What a wonderful thing to be able to spend some time with her and her family!!

No comments: