Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ramblings and stuff

Oh... *heavy sigh*... I don't have a computer to write on lately. Its a pain because when I want to write I can't. At least not very easily. Right now I'm writing on an iPad, with the three finger hunt and peck method. Don't like it much... But I have thoughts to get out.

Nearly every week or day or month or minute it seems like I am watching my kids grow before my eyes. It's humbling as a mother to watch them. Tonight Baillie grew up a little. She went to her first volley ball practice. Papa took her and the situation was scary for her, for various reasons. When she got home she let out her fear and cried. But, because I wasn't there she had to deal with it on her own. I told her, "you grew up some tonight." She agreed. Since the new year this sweet girl has continued to be our catalyst for scripture reading. It has been so nice. I love this girl with all my heart.

Carter had a couple of presentations at the school tonight. His Teachers Quarm came to support him. His teacher said to me, "I just love Carter, he is so smart". And you can tell he really does. Carter is the kind of boy you want your kids to hang around with. Last week he was in honor band, (he was amazing and wonderful in it... Cuz I said so), we carpooled with his friend Katherine. He was so kind and gentleman like. He didn't open the door for her, but when we went to her house he got out of the front seat, then sat in the back by her. They are just friends but it seemed like he wanted to make her comfortable. He is a sweet boy. Always.

Kendahl brightened my evening tonight with her smile. She has a beautiful smile and a cute little giggle. I worry a lot about her, with this being her senior year and all the college stuff. I fear how adulthood and life will treat her. But... If she takes her smile and her giggle with her she'll get through anything.

And finally... My nearly adult 7 year old is just as amazing as all three of the others! I write often about him.

I'm blessed. Very blessed!!

Just wanted to say all of that. I wish I could type in a regular manner and then I would be able to write a lot more.

No comments: