Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Ahead

I thought it was here this past weekend - Fall!
Apparently I was wrong. The heat returned!
I love Fall almost as much as I love Spring. I can't wait for the cool weather, the smells, the early evenings. There are so many things about it to love!
The only sad thing about fall is that it goes by so quickly!!
Halloween comes and you think your there, right in the middle of it, but then it is GONE! How does that happen.
I'm not really sure when Fall turns into Winter, but at some point you have to stop wearing earth toned clothing and all of a sudden it's red's and black. How does it happen?
I think I'll just have to start Fall before it really cools off.

{Another thing to look forward to with Fall is that Kendahl will hopefully come home for Thanksgiving! That's a awesome thing. I miss her like crazy. She lost her phone so there was a week or so there that I couldn't communicate with her because she wouldn't email... And, even though I annoy her I hope she is looking forward to it too. }

No comments: