Monday, September 5, 2011

I miss carbs...

Sorry, but every post for a while will probably be about this damn surgery!  Just a friendly warning. :) 

Boy, do I miss crackers and bread and anything else I can actually chew with my teeth! Chips would be nice.  It's not like I had a plethora of them before... well, maybe I did.  But I'll tell you what, I really miss it now.  All of it! Eating is nice. 

But! I'm doing my best to combat it. I'm enjoying smells a lot more... Like this morning when I woke to the smell of bacon...  Yaaaa, it's hard.

I usually tell people who are going on a drastic diet how bad it is for them. So today I was thinking and realizing that I've been eating like 300 calories a day... or something like that, maybe. How am I not dead?  Well, as long as I drink water, the doc says that for a while my body takes it's calories from my fat!  Go ahead body, take those calories why don't you?!

I have been feeling amazingly good the past 4 days. So today I thought I could vacuum the floor because the kids did a really good job of cleaning. Probably not such a good idea. Just vacuuming the floor wiped me out!! I'm talking like I was tired!  Hmmm, think it's cause I'm only consuming 300 calories? (I don't know, but the instructions from surgery specifically say not to vacuum... I'm still only 5 days out of surgery.) Craziness, right?  Don't worry, it will all start to even out! Soon I'll add things to my diet and be able to eat better.  Eggs are what I am really looking forward to!  And Beans!  Have I already mentioned that?  :)

No comments: