Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm sorry, Back to Reality and Motherhood

In an effort to safe the news of the Noh's, I started another blog to ramble on about that surgery stuff so it doesn't interfere with what's really important here! If you're at all interested, you can read about it at: http://www.icanonlydoit.blogspot.com/  I'll share everything there, gory or not. :D  So beware!

Now, I have to talk about being a mom.  Yesterday was a holiday and Kendahl told me she had waited up till 3 in the morning for her cousins to come on their way home from AZ.  They were bringing some important stuff she needed.  She said she didn't go to sleep because she was worried she would not wake up when they actually got there. So, being the worrier and control freak that I am I was worried that if she didn't get to bed early last night that she would be dead tired for classes today and she might not wake up in time! Last night... I seriously... messaged her and told her she better go to bed early!  Like I have any control over what she does 10 hours away!  Then I seriously considered calling her this morning to make sure she was awake!!  I didn't! Don't worry! 

When does a mom stop being a mom? How does one let go, anyway?

No comments: