Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pinteresting...

I've become a Pinterest addict! It's true. I love finding cool stuff, putting it on boards and using the ideas! Today I cooled chicken stroganoff tonight, a recipe I got off of pinterst. It turned out so yummy!! Well, I only had a tiny bit, but still, it was Yum! There are tons of craft things I want to do from there too! I hope someday in my life I find time to relax by doing crafting.

Today on Facebook there were some really cool pictures of Halloween things that I wanted to pin, but I don't know how to do it unless it is on a blog. So I'm going to put them on here so I can pin them. hehe! So don't mind these pictures unless you want to pin them!




1 comment:

Sassy said...

Thank you for loving the pictures from our home enough to want to put them on Pinterest.....I feel honored to think someone liked them that much......