Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brock123


I titled this entry Brock123 because that is my awesome kid's name on an undisclosed website he frequents!

I had to let you all enjoy my baby's first school project!!!
It's an "about me" poster, and while I know it isn't original or full of creative thought, it may still be the most awesome project I have ever seen! He wanted to label everything on his own and did pretty good!

Just wanted to share the sunshine with you...

Tonight he prayed that I would put him back in gymnastics quicker... I love him!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

This is great! He has classic kid writing. I believe he could paten his own font! It's adorable. You're a cute mom...and I love it that you're gaga for your kids.

Stephanie said...

What a fun project, the boy in that one picture w/him is pretty cute, he must have a pretty mama!

Washington Tacoma Mission said...

WE love your blog! It does make us miss our little and big grandkids. We do love them and miss them so much that we sometimes wish we could be home to see them.