Friday, August 29, 2008

The Place!

I love it! I hope that our house is the place kids want to come hang out. If tonight is any indication of the future, it just might be! These are the kids at my house right now. (I made them gather for a photo op. They were nice about it!)Aren't they cute?

So why am I blogging while I have a bunch of kids at my house? Well, because the computer is right in the middle of the action and I am checking them as they run in and run out! It's been so HOT here lately that I'm just glad they are able to go run around out side. The big boys are just playing video games... Is there any way to get boys to go out and move???

Anyway, fun night!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

I could have told you while your kids were in diapers that your house would be the hang-out place. Even if people didn't gravitate to your cute kids, they would to you (alhough it's pretty clear that your kids are a major selling point). YOU were always the hang-out place when we were younger...so why wouldn't all your kids friends totally get the "this lady's cool" vibe?

Stephanie said...

I miss them, I want to squish most of them, but you can just tell Baghera hi! I'm glad they all came and hung out, did Treya and Nate go w/thier mom and dad, or did they have a party or something? Looks like fun!