Friday, August 5, 2011

AVHS

My Carter decided to switch schools. So now we're going to split the pack. Two at Riverside Prep, one at Apple and one at BYU. I guess the pack was splitting anyway due to Kendahl moving on. Carter believes (and right now I agree) he can get more challenging classes at Apple. I hope he does and I hope he loves it!! They have an established band which is also a great plus for him.
Best wishes my tall son! <3

I have really wonderful children. Tonight as I was sitting in a quiet house just doing my own thing while the kids were all reading books and/or sleeping. I thought to myself how blessed I am. They are such good souls. I'm not sure how I was chosen to be their mother, but I am a lucky lady. They are amazing people. I have such trust and confidence in them. I am blessed.

No comments: