Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE week!

It's going to be a fun week kids!  I'm looking forward to it!  Tomorrow I have to get a ton of stuff done. Tuesday is the pre-op visits to the doctor and the hospital and Wednesday is the surgery!!  It's here finally! I still don't know what to expect every step of the way, but I'm just glad I'm going to have the chance to find out!

Surgery is down in Temecula which is like 90 min away from us. That part is kind of a bummer. But it will all be ok! I don't need visitors. I just want to move forward! I'm even looking forward to sitting in the hospital for two days.  Like "club med", only we'll call it "CLUB HOSPITAL".  Nice time to rest and relax, right? I could always use the rest!  I'm going to be like my dad and see how many laps I can do around my unit in the hospital before I get out!  :) 

But until Wednesday I have tons to do to get ready.  I'm not so good at that stuff, but I need to focus the next couple of days!  Really... 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Good-luck to you Billie.
It's gonna be a great thing
and I am so happy for your
decision.
Be patient with yourself.
Your worth it.
Hugs,
Lisa R. from Mesa (Stephanie's friend)

Tracy said...

Its a journey, you will find some things work and some don't. Journal or blog about those things so you learn along the way. You are going to be successful. You are SO READY! Prayers for an unveventful procedure and a quick recovery. Hugs.

Scott said...

She is recovering well, and walking when she can today. Yesterday and last night were rough, but she is now sipping water, (1 oz per 15 minutes max) and feeling groovy. She is now feeling the lumps in the bed instead of being so uncomfortable because she was in pain. Now the bed is to blame for the lack of comfort. Looking forward to going home tomorrow. The doctor should set her free before noon.