Sunday, December 7, 2008

My love, we have seen it all...

If we didn't see it all, at least we did it all! And all in one weekend. Sisters Unite! (Title: lyrics from Celine Dion’s new song.)

(Warning, there will be a lot of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In here because I love to use them anyway, but because of the great time we had I will be over using them I’m sure!!!!)

What a great weekend! We had the sisters weekend we have been planning for a year and 4 of our sisters were able to hang out together most of the time and really had a great 4 days!

I think the best way to do this is give a quick recap of the weekend highlights…

Wynonna concert began like this…


Looked like this…..



And ended like this….


AWESOME! Right? We waited an hour or so to meet Wynonna because WE WANTED TO. It was sooooo cool. I'm glad we waited!

Then...

We found a project we all loved (it was hanging on Steph's wall) and we decided to make a project out of it and we all were going to make one and have the others be gifts. It began like this… just crafting along... Making Christmas presents...



Looked like this…..

It seemed to skip a few hours, time just flew by, or something!! We spent hours just looking for the paper and ribbon and colors we wanted, and it felt like nothing.



The project ended like this……





(There's nothing there because NO one finished the project! Too much laughing, napping, discussing and not enough work got done... Bummer, but they will be finished! Hopefully!)



Ok and the finally of the weekend began like THIS!...
CELINE!
Don't you wish it was you in that car...goin' to Celine?

Found food in Glendale right by the arena. It was a nice place.

We waited for what seemed like forever for her to start!


During the concert looked something like this.....



She had about 4 more clothes changes! Interesting wardrobe! Great show!
The middle takes up a lot more time if anyone cared, but just know it was a great show!!! Celine had a way of making everyone in a huge arena feel like they are involved in the show and even if you aren’t particularly a fan of Celine, it could not be disputed that she puts on a great show!!! Can I have an “AMEN”?! (Same experience as when we saw her in Vegas, she does a great show!) (how many times have I said, "great show"? I'm so tired...)


The night ended like this………..

FOTO HAS BEEN REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

But you can picture this in your minds little eye... Four old laides out on the town, finally hit the pillows late, late! Add a little drool on the pillow, no alarm and the clocks finally striking 10 AM and you got the main idea!

We were all so tired! It was a really long weekend in that we had little sleep! But well worth being tired and anything else that came of it!

So, to end this thing... to all those Arizona people who I love to hang out with I can only apologize that I haven’t had more time for them! I love you all too and I wish I did have more time to spend with you!!! Netty, what the heck? When are we going to spend a weekend just you and I? Laura, you probably want to shoot me right about now! I know I’ve been there twice and not seen or called… What is the matter with me? I bet if you think about it for 2 seconds you will figure it out! Everyone else who reads this blog I can only say, blah, blah, blah… Same old stuff. I’m telling you if heaven isn’t like one big party with all the people you love around you whenever you want them to be, then I am going to totally disappointed because this life time just doesn’t have enough TIME! Especially if you live in Arizona! It’s like a time warp place or something! The minutes, hours and days just fly by! That’s nearly as bad as the heat in the summer. (The two worst things about Arizona.) But I have loved being there the past two weeks and enjoying my family and a friend here and there. Hey, I might be the only person all of you know in Apple Valley, CA so if you aren’t reading this from the high desert in California, COME VISIT US HERE AND WE CAN HAVE A GRAND ‘OL TIME!

6 comments:

Rach =o) said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome!! weekend. HOW FUN!

Anonymous said...

Scary...very scary...when the Thomas girls get together! We stayed home and locked the doors knowing you guys were out there...somewhere...causing trouble!

Tom

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Nettie said...

Billie boy, I LOVED the picture's. You guys look great. You look so cute in the one in the car.

Golly, I love being with ya, but it never bothers me or makes me feel left out or neglected when it doesn't work out. We had a bit of trama here, anyway. I know you can't live without me. I'm so glad you guys had fun. It seriously looks like a blast...even with loud, contrived Celine. I really like her as a person, I think. I LOVED how she handled letting that little girl sing during one of her NYC shows. So amazing. She's just a little dramatic for me. I think I still would have loved the show, from what I can tell. Who wouldn't have fun with the Thomas feminine's? It looks like your mom was in Heaven, too...having her girls around. I'll see you in a few weeks. Love you.

Aileena said...

You must have had so much fun! I am glad we got to hear your voice this morning! Cute christmas decorations on your blog.

Tammy Taylor said...

How fun! Sorry we didn't get to see you, but I'm glad you had fun. Call us next time you are in town. We need to plan another getaway!