Sunday, December 21, 2008

The next great melt down

First, did you know there is still snow in my back yard? Thats how cold it is here... Ive never seen snow last this long here!

Im melting down now. I was glad we were going to AZ for Christmas because it would force me to relax in the days leading up to the big day... But I now am stressing so much to accomplish everything. When it snowed I kinda took a couple days off and didnt do much... dumb idea. Ive got tomorrow and then we leave Tuesday morning. Not so good. I have to go into work to do payroll tomorrow... Not so good. I dont know if I can finish it all and still keep my sanity about me! (lets all say it together now...) Not so good!

K, just a little time to whine... waahh, waahh, waahh.

Have you ever seen the blogs where people do confessions once a week? Cute...
Heres my confession... I didnt go to church today so I could catch up a little. Ta Da, that was it! Do ya all still love me? I still have to put on a dress today for Tithing settlement. :( Tonight I am going to bake, bake, and make toffee. If you are one I bring a plate to, dont worry that it was made on Sunday, it will still taste good!

Ok, this little break from reality has been good! :)
TTML

No comments: