Friday, December 26, 2008

thanks to the neighbor and merry Christmas

Guess what? The neighbor at our cabin came home today... and he has a Nikon camera... that means he had the cable I needed to download my pictures! Netty, these are for you so you can look at my photography...

It's not about the pictures of Christmas, it's all about my new camera!! Hopefully you'll see pictures of Christmas too...

Some of my favorites!
(They took FOREVER to download! I think they are huge.)
I know, I know, they need to be photoshopped, but I'll get there.
It starts with the day before Christmas. I didn't put any of Christmas day because this was getting too long. I'll try again later...















4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh This is my FAVORITE post ever!! I'm so glad you took the time to post! I love all the pics, they are great, You and your camera make a good pair! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the great pictures. Also thank your neighbor for letting you borrow the cord and thank Scott (& Billie) for getting you the camera so that you could take such great pictures. Tears are in my eyes when I look at the pictures and realize how much I miss all of you.

Nettie said...

Billie, these are so excellent!!! Can you tell the difference between your other camera and this one? I sure can. What did you get? Not only is the quality beautiful, it looks like you guys had a special Christmas....the snow, the tree, the popcorn and cranberry garland...what a wonderful memory. Even more so since you got it in beautiful picture's.

Billie said...

Netty, I got a Nikon D60. It has two lenses and YES, I can tell a huge difference!!!